Brück takes on the welding of complex components, including all downstream work and delivery of the finished item.
Our welding systems and equipment:
- TIG (tungsten inert gas welding) / TIG hot wire welding line
- Manual electric welding
- MIG / MAG welding (Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- 3 inductive preheating units, also suitable for stress relief annealing, including temperature recording
- VT, PT, MPT + UT in house
- X-Ray examination by third-party contractors.
Brück’s component assembly expertise includes weld-cladding flanges, rings and forged components.
- Cladding lines for components weighing up to 15 tons and with an outside diameter of 5.000 mm
- Cladding line featuring a turn-tilt weld manipulator for components up to:
- 30 tons max.
- 4.000 mm max. in diameter
- Turn-tilt weld manipulator can also be used for other welding work.
- Work table +/- 90° swivel
- Welding processes: TIG hot-wire welding
- Continuous rotator for the internal cladding of pipes (min. internal diameter 50mm.
- Cladding available in all common stainless grades and nickel-base alloys
- Strip cladding ling