Being a one-off and mini-series specialist, the complete fabrication of demanding individual items is the bread and butter business of Brück’s production.
- More than 1,000 material grades, decades-long experience in special materials
- Seamless hot-rolled items up to 6,400 mm in diameter, 1,750 mm high and with a radial width of 1,000 mm max.
- Finished weights of seamless rolled items: up to 40 tons
- Forged steel components: 4,500 mm x 4,500 mm x 10,000 mm max.
- Unit weights of forgings: 50 tons max.
Brück currently has over 100 CNC state-of-the-art machining units and centers, capable of:
- Fabrication and finishing of large components and component assemblies
- Minimal production tolerances
- Full processing and finishing from a single source
- Carousel lathes — max. outside diameter: 14,000 mm, max. height: 4,500 mm
- Centring lathes — max. outside diameter: 2,800 mm, max. length: 17,000 mm
Drilling and milling:
- CNC high-performance drills — max. pitch diameter: 14,000 mm, max. height: 1,200 mm
- Floor, table and portal drilling mills for rotationally symmetric components (rings, bushing) — max. outside diameter: 14,000 mm
- Max. travel range: length: 10,000 mm, width: 4,200 mm, height: 4,000 mm
- Deep-hole drill — max. outside diameter: 500 mm, max. length: 2,000 mm
- Tooth form cutting — max. outside diameter: 14,000 mm, max. height: 2,500 mm; gear hobbing — max. outside diameter: 5,080 mm
- Straight spur and helical gearing